Monday, May 28, 2012

I have been in a horrible mood lately. I think it's the combo of a bunch of different things but whatever the reason, I've just been feeling sorry for myself and the non-funness of life lately and today I was sitting on the couch trying desperately to get Evan to take a nap because he was being so whiney and fussy while crusing FB and seeing how wonderful everyone's life is compared to mine. He was laying there in my arms, jibbering away. I wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying, just mindlessly looking at the computer and hoping he'd fall asleep.
Finally I paused long enough to actually listen to what he was jibbering about and heard him singing "Tinkle tinkle wittle stah, howa nuna nuna awwe". Translation: "Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are". It was so sweet and HE was so sweet and it immediately put a huge smile on my face. It's amazing how one tiny thing can brighten up your day but it was just what I needed. I love those moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment